Create an interactive, eye-catching multi-sensory in-store display for hair care products!
Using a hair care product is a pleasure. Shampoos, conditioners and creams are colorful and attractive. They smell good, they are easy to carry and nice to use. But it is not always fun to shop for hair care products. There are so many products in the aisle that there isn’t a single one that really stands out.This is because hair care product displays don’t attract much and have difficulties to engage with consumers. The only thing people can currently do is to open a bottle of shampoo to smell it, put it back and try another one…. This leaves a lot of room for creativity!
Can you come up with a product display that would immediately grab the attention of a busy shopper? A product display that would stop people in their tracks and make them want to interact with it? A product display that would turn choosing a hair care product into a great experience, appealing to all five senses?
Your challenge is to create an innovative hair care product display that is attention-grabbing and that engages all five senses, allowing customers to interact with the products and thereby making them more likely to buy them.
Your product display idea has to immediately attract the attention of consumers, it must stand out among all the other products and displays competing for attention in a shop. It must make them want to interact with it, to obtain information, to feel the products, to touch them, to experience them... Try and engage all five senses as far as possible: sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste.
Your product display ideas should be designed for supermarkets, grocery stores or drugstores and could take the form of a stand, something that is at the end of the shelves or any other format that can be implemented in a hair care products aisle.
TIPS: We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these exactly in your entry as it will be rejected.
To start creating your entry, put yourself in the shoes of a typical shopper. They walk through the door of a supermarket, go about their shopping and may or may not end up in the hair care products aisle, which is packed with competing products and displays. How can you attract their attention from the moment they walk in and direct them to a special corner of the store or into the hair care aisle of the supermarket? You could use stickers on the floor, music, lights with special effects, something attached to shopping trolleys... How would you get people to notice your display? How would it grab their attention and their interest? You could consider a stand with a totally revamped shape, or interaction with real products – for example, you could have a real coconut to taste in order to promote coconut products. What about product samples? How can technology play a role in the overall display? When you connect with a hair care brand, imagine all the sensory information that is important: what you see, smell, touch, hear and potentially taste. Tell us what happens with your display.
Your creativity has no limits here!
- #1 Preis 1.250 € bis zu 2.500 €
- #2 Preis 750 € bis zu 1.500 €
- #3 Preis 500 € bis zu 1.000 €
* Die Preise der Jury spiegeln die Entscheidung der Marke, geistiges Eigentum zu erwerben, wieder. Wenn kein geistiges Eigentum erworben wird, garantiert eYeka, dass 50% der vollen Preissumme ausgereicht wird. Wenn die Marke das geistige Eigentumsrecht zu den Beiträgen erwirbt, wird die volle Summe ausgereicht.
Print: presentations, photos and illustrations with text.
We will only accept design ideas that are unique, original and that engage many or all of the five senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste). We will award creators who find the best way to capture the attention of a man or woman, while involving as many senses as possible through an interactive product experience, made possible by your innovative display.
Leitlinien für diesen Wettbewerb
- This contest is for a brand that we cannot communicate about so we call it Hair Care Brand. To create your display, please use the logo in the toolkit. Do not create a logo or a new brand name, this is not the purpose of the contest.
- Your display is for hair care products such as shampoo, conditioner, cream or hair sprays.
- Your display could be aimed at men, women or both.
- Submit your entry in English.
eYeka Standard Leitlinien
- Zeige keine persönlichen Details in dem Beitrag (Name, Kontaktnummer, E-Mail Adresse, etc.)
- Behalte eine high-quality Version Deiner Kreation, die genutzt werden kann wenn Du als Gewinner ausgewählt wirst.
- Dein Medium muss Deine eigene Arbeit sein um zum Wettbewerb zugelassen zu werden.
- Die schriftliche Erlaubnis aller Urheber und Darsteller, die zum Medium beigetragen haben, muss vorliegen.
- Gib bei der Verwendung von Fremdmaterial (Musik, Fotos, Designs usw.) in der Beschreibung des Mediums bitte an, ob die verwendete Musik und/oder das Bild/die Bilder von Dir stammen, und stelle andernfalls Links zur Lizenz bereit, die Dich berechtigt, diese Elemente zu nutzen.
- eYeka wird Dich auffordern, schriftliche Belege oder Kopien aller schriftlicher Dokumente vorzulegen, die solche Genehmigungen belegen, welche es eYeka und seinen Klienten ermöglichen, das Medium gemäß den Bedingungen der Wettbewerbsregeln zu nutzen.
- Jegliches Medium, welches diese Regeln verletzt, wird nicht im Wettbewerb berücksichtigt.