Show how Breyers brings the family together for a delicious moment!
In our "always-on" world, it is getting increasingly difficult for families to spend quality time together. Kids are under increasing pressure, dealing with stress and expectations. In fact, children are becoming a bit of an endangered species as kids face adult challenges earlier and earlier. Moms recognize this shift, and want to make sure that they prepare their kids for the challenges and uncertainty of the world ahead. Creating strong family bonds is critically important to building a sense of safety, security and support as kids prepare for the future. But time is precious these days, and moms need easy, no-frill ways to get the family together for quality bonding time. What could be a better way to bring families back together than an ice cream treat? Breyers is an iconic American brand of ice creams and frozen desserts that has been delighting families for over 140 years.
Create a modern, joyful and engaging story where a mom manages to bring her family together for a spontaneous, playful and memorable moment, thanks to Breyers.
To tell your story, you can create a video or a series of at least 4 quality photographs.
Your entry should feel genuine, authentic, caring, warm, a little playful and lighthearted. Quality family time has never been more relevant so don't make your entry feel old-fashioned or nostalgic. We want to appeal to moms, children and families of today, not yesteryear.
Please keep the narrative in the positive space of what happens when families are together eating Breyers. While it is acceptable to display some tension, avoid placing too much emphasis on the problems that families face (such as too little time, distractions, etc.)
We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these literally.
For example, you could imagine a family's day illustrated by the screens constantly in front of them, never actually seeing each other. The only time they lift their eyes and face the real world is for Breyers fun! Another idea would be portraits of a family together where each person represents a Breyers flavor, creating fun combinations when they are pictured together. You could tell the story from the point of view of the children for a fresh take on things.
Jury Preis Video
- #1 Preis 11.600 €
- #2 Preis 6.100 €
- #3 Preis 1.900 €
Jury Preis Design
- #1 Preis 6.100 €
- #2 Preis 3.000 €
- #3 Preis 1.900 €
Video 30 to 60 sec; or a story told through a series of photographs (more than 4)
The ideal entry would not be a clichéd moment (i.e. just having a video or pictures of happy families eating ice cream, with no particular story or concept). We are looking for original and creative moments that strike an emotional chord with moms because it shows a bond happening between family members through a stolen moment with Breyers.
Leitlinien für diesen Wettbewerb
- Your entry needs to feature the Breyers logo and the Breyers tagline: 140 years of making delicious moments.
- You can download the pack shots and logo here
- Please include a description with your pictures as a separate document (no description written on the pictures).
- Breyers does not want to encourage people to eat too much. When showing the product in your entry please keep it to a single serving per person - don't show one person eating directly from the tub or a bowl filled with dozens of ice cream scoops.
- In still photography that features children, an adult should always be present in the frame.
- Breyers is mostly eaten plain, in a bowl with a spoon, and less so on a cone.
- Submit your entry in English.
Releases and authorizations
- Make sure that all people appearing or heard in your entry have signed this release form. Winners of the contest will be asked to provide an executed and signed copy of this release form for all people whose image is used in the entries.
- This release form must also be signed by the parent/guardian if the person whose image is used is a minor.
- If you have used third party music in your video, please provide a written description of such music including, without limitation, the name of the work, the name(s) of the composer(s) of the work, the name(s) of the performer(s) of the work, and reasonably sufficient information to allow Unilever to contact the applicable individuals.
- And/or a clear written license to use such music on websites, web portals, email, video collection/download/streaming sites, blogs, vlogs, social networks, virtual worlds, online banners and rich media banners, however accessed, including by wireless, mobile or tablet device, and all other current and future technologies enabling remote access to information, data and materials, however characterized, worldwide, for at least one (1) year.
- For all third party materials other than music, eYeka standard guidelines apply. See below.
eYeka Standard Leitlinien
- Zeige keine persönlichen Details in dem Beitrag (Name, Kontaktnummer, E-Mail Adresse, etc.)
- Behalte eine high-quality Version Deiner Kreation, die genutzt werden kann wenn Du als Gewinner ausgewählt wirst.
- Dein Medium muss Deine eigene Arbeit sein um zum Wettbewerb zugelassen zu werden.
- Die schriftliche Erlaubnis aller Urheber und Darsteller, die zum Medium beigetragen haben, muss vorliegen.
- Gib bei der Verwendung von Fremdmaterial (Musik, Fotos, Designs usw.) in der Beschreibung des Mediums bitte an, ob die verwendete Musik und/oder das Bild/die Bilder von Dir stammen, und stelle andernfalls Links zur Lizenz bereit, die Dich berechtigt, diese Elemente zu nutzen.
- eYeka wird Dich auffordern, schriftliche Belege oder Kopien aller schriftlicher Dokumente vorzulegen, die solche Genehmigungen belegen, welche es eYeka und seinen Klienten ermöglichen, das Medium gemäß den Bedingungen der Wettbewerbsregeln zu nutzen.
- Jegliches Medium, welches diese Regeln verletzt, wird nicht im Wettbewerb berücksichtigt.