Make us laugh with a video that shows with originality the superiority of Duracell batteries.
If our electrical devices could talk they would beg for Duracell. Look at this electronic car… it wants to make loops and climb the mountain! Your portable radio wants to broadcast the football game! The remote control wants to work longer so as not to miss out on a show.
All toys and household items deserve Duracell batteries. Duracell batteries are not only more efficient than any other batteries (they have a longer service life), they also have technical qualities that make them superior. They are the right choice and it is worth spending a bit more for an optimized use of battery-operated appliances.
Help bring to life the technical advantages of Duracell and tell a creative story that demonstrates the superiority of Duracell batteries.
Show us in an entertaining, humorous and witty video or animation, that people should care about what goes into their electric devices, while you demonstrate the superiority of Duracell batteries.
Watch technical videos and demos, pick one topic as an inspiration and tell an innovative and creative story about it. Your video or animation should be entertaining and fun and make people think: “This is very fun! I now see why Duracell batteries are superior to others and what I can do with them. I want to share this with my friends to let them know that too.”
The Pink Bunny, the fun and smart brand mascot, should be featured in your video, as a character or as a representative of Duracell.
Humor is key to the Duracell brand, so make sure your video is fun. For more details about the expected tone, please read the guidelines.
You will find two types of video as a source of inspiration:
- Those that show the technical advantages of Duracell: the batteries roll better; they are made of smaller zinc particles; they have more active materials that make them heavier. (watch here: 1, 2, 3)
- Those that show a demonstration of the superiority by comparing Duracell with other batteries: the radio, the truck and the torch that last longer. (watch here: 1, 2, 3)
Your video must feature one of the listed characteristics or the benefit for users.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use these in your submission or it will be rejected.
If you decide to create a video based on a technical benefit, you could make a video that shows the advantages of being heavy, for a device.
For example: A diver is exploring the deep ocean. He is under the sea and notices he has forgotten his underwater camera. On the boat, his partner has noticed that the camera has been forgotten. She decides to throw it into the water but the camera does not sink, it floats... It is amusing because the woman keeps throwing the device back into the water but it never sinks… Pink Bunny arrives and gives the woman Duracell batteries. She replaces the low-cost batteries with the Duracell batteries, throws the camera overboard once again and it now goes underwater. The diver catches the camera and is happy to be able to take wonderful photos.
If you decide to go for the demo route, you could create a video showing two brothers (with an age difference) playing together. It’s entertaining because when they challenge one another, the same brother wins every time. They race one another and the elder brother wins. They jump and the elder brother jumps higher. They draw and the elder brother's drawing is the nicest. But the Pink Bunny gives the younger brother Duracell batteries for a toy car race. He puts them in and wins because his car goes much faster than his brother’s. After he discovers that Duracell makes him win, he sticks a Duracell battery behind his back and starts winning all the competitions. There is a wink, a funny bit that makes the video fun and sweet.
- #1 Preis 5.000 €
- #2 Preis 3.000 €
- #3 Preis 2.000 €
Videos or animations of no longer than 45 sec.
Awards will go to entries that best convert boring technical or demo videos into entertaining and fun content that could go viral.
Leitlinien für diesen Wettbewerb
- Priority will be given to the story rather than to the quality of the video itself.
- The story should be funny, entertaining, mischievous and sweet. It should not be ironic, mocking, denigrating, include sexual references or black humor.
- Please don't use local jokes or references. Anyone should be able to relate to your story.
- You can download the bunny from here. (video of the 3D bunny: here)
- Entries must be in English.
eYeka Standard Leitlinien
- Zeige keine persönlichen Details in dem Beitrag (Name, Kontaktnummer, E-Mail Adresse, etc.)
- Behalte eine high-quality Version Deiner Kreation, die genutzt werden kann wenn Du als Gewinner ausgewählt wirst.
- Dein Medium muss Deine eigene Arbeit sein um zum Wettbewerb zugelassen zu werden.
- Die schriftliche Erlaubnis aller Urheber und Darsteller, die zum Medium beigetragen haben, muss vorliegen.
- Gib bei der Verwendung von Fremdmaterial (Musik, Fotos, Designs usw.) in der Beschreibung des Mediums bitte an, ob die verwendete Musik und/oder das Bild/die Bilder von Dir stammen, und stelle andernfalls Links zur Lizenz bereit, die Dich berechtigt, diese Elemente zu nutzen.
- eYeka wird Dich auffordern, schriftliche Belege oder Kopien aller schriftlicher Dokumente vorzulegen, die solche Genehmigungen belegen, welche es eYeka und seinen Klienten ermöglichen, das Medium gemäß den Bedingungen der Wettbewerbsregeln zu nutzen.
- Jegliches Medium, welches diese Regeln verletzt, wird nicht im Wettbewerb berücksichtigt.