Introduce Stila Cereal’s key ingredient to the world with a name that rocks and a communication idea that tells the right story!
In Mexico there is a lot of concern about weight management. People have busy lives and don’t always have the time to eat healthy and be active. Stila is a brand from Quaker that helps cope with these issues. The brand offers nutritional cereal products. Their iconic product is a cereal bar that is only 90 calories.
Women who like Stila are from 25 to 35 years old and they like to feel good and look good. They like to take care of their weight and style but it’s not seen as a chore. Nutrition is a daily routine that they enjoy and they like brands that offer light products but also taste great (because very often, light products don’t taste good.)
In 2014, Stila launched a new product, a cereal that contains a blend of granola, flakes and a unique new ingredient. This ingredient was developed exclusively by Quaker. It looks like small foam and it’s made with fiber and proteins. It enhances flavor and adds texture, yet it does not add any calories.
The problem they have is that this ingredient looks like marshmallows… and since it was launched, Mexicans actually think this ingredient is indulgent and caloric. People really think it has marshmallows which is very ironic since this ingredient is actually the opposite of what marshmallow cereals are. Stila’s unique ingredient is light, healthy, tasty and has a surprising and cool texture. Stila cereal helps you manage your weight!
Can you help turn around this situation and change the ideas people have about this ingredient?
Convince people that Stila cereal’s unique ingredient helps weight control in a full-textured and delicious way by inventing a name for the ingredient and finding communication ideas to explain the benefits!
Stila wants to change the name of the ingredient. Right now it’s called: Fibroteins.
Also, because the product will be relaunched, Stila wants to find communication ideas that will make people understand that the new and unique ingredient is one that allows you to manage your weight because it has zero calories, yet it adds texture and a delicious flavor.
The main difference of this ingredient is that it helps manage weight and enhances the taste of the cereal. No need to sacrifice flavor! With Stila you get the “stay fit” and the “tastes super good!”
The communication ideas you’re creating should be on a still image: on-pack communication, posters, print ads or in-store posters. Please give us details about it in a separate text.
Make people realize what Stila cereal’s unique ingredient is! Create an impact so they want to adopt it.
Don’t be influenced by the fact that it’s for Mexicans, think about is as if it was for yourself.
Die Beispiele sind nur dazu da, dir eine konkretere Vorstellung von unseren Erwartungen zu geben. Bitte verwende sie nicht in für den von dir eingereichten Beitrag, da er sonst abgelehnt wird.
Good example for this contest | a good name could be “Fit bites.” The communication idea could be a poster of a woman eating clouds. The poster makes the analogy between the ingredient and clouds… it’s like eating nothing, because it has zero calories.
A bad example | the name of the ingredient: Zero. It’s not very appealing as a name and does not communicate that Stila also tastes good. The bad communication idea: a selfie image of a women just eating Stila.
- #1 Preis 1.500 €
- #2 Preis 1.000 €
- #3 Preis 500 €
2 pages including: a name, at least 1 image and some explanatory text.
The ideal name is one that communicates the benefits of weight management and steps away from the indulgent, childish “Marshmallow” perception. The perfect communication idea is one that has a true impact on people, is visible and actionable.
Leitlinien für diesen Wettbewerb
- The name can be in English and Spanish. It should not be very long (max 3 syllables).
- Download logo and product shots from the toolkit.
- Look at this video if you want to know more about Stila:
- Stila Brand Equity: “The brand Stila is my allied for a great nutrition with great taste”.
- Entries are accepted in English. If you create a name in Spanish, you’ll have to explain it in English.
- Stila is owned by Quaker which is a division of PepsiCo.
- If you have multiple ideas, upload multiples files, one per idea.
eYeka Standard Leitlinien
- Zeige keine persönlichen Details in dem Beitrag (Name, Kontaktnummer, E-Mail Adresse, etc.)
- Behalte eine high-quality Version Deiner Kreation, die genutzt werden kann wenn Du als Gewinner ausgewählt wirst.
- Dein Medium muss Deine eigene Arbeit sein um zum Wettbewerb zugelassen zu werden.
- Die schriftliche Erlaubnis aller Urheber und Darsteller, die zum Medium beigetragen haben, muss vorliegen.
- Gib bei der Verwendung von Fremdmaterial (Musik, Fotos, Designs usw.) in der Beschreibung des Mediums bitte an, ob die verwendete Musik und/oder das Bild/die Bilder von Dir stammen, und stelle andernfalls Links zur Lizenz bereit, die Dich berechtigt, diese Elemente zu nutzen.
- eYeka wird Dich auffordern, schriftliche Belege oder Kopien aller schriftlicher Dokumente vorzulegen, die solche Genehmigungen belegen, welche es eYeka und seinen Klienten ermöglichen, das Medium gemäß den Bedingungen der Wettbewerbsregeln zu nutzen.
- Jegliches Medium, welches diese Regeln verletzt, wird nicht im Wettbewerb berücksichtigt.