Help Downy to express the benefit of its unique odor control technology!
Creators, we have gotten a few entries for this contest already and we hope you find it exciting!
We do feel we need to clarify the brief a little in order to help you make the best entries you can.
There are 3 very important points for you to consider when creating your entry:
- mal odor neutralizer
- unique technology
- confident women
Don’t forget to answer the mandatory questions in your entry and be as inventive as possible to show that Downy Odor Control not only takes the bad smell off your clothes but also prevents new bad odors to penetrate the clothing.
The smell and the freshness of softeners on our clothes help us to show ourselves at our best.
Whenever women choose a softener, they are always looking for a great scent but also strong additional benefits such as: morning freshness that lasts until the end of the day, malodor protection, better performance, double softness, easy iron, etc. As they are always doing multiple activities, they also want something efficient that makes their daily life easier and helps her achieve her goals successfully.
But sometimes, they struggle to keep the freshness and the good smell from their clothes due to many different malodors: subway, smog, sweat, food… They want to protect themselves from those kind of malodors as smelling good allows women to be perceived well by others and to make a good impression in order for her to feel always confident.
This is why Downy came up with an innovative technology.
Downy is the first Fabric Enhancer to introduce a unique technology of Malodor Neutralization - a technology that neutralizes both external and internal malodor, protecting the clothes from every kind of bad smell. Internal malodors are situations like sweat and humid clothes, while external ones are pollution/smog, cigarette and food smell you can pick up at restaurants or food trucks. Downy really neutralizes a bad odor, while others just mask it.
We need you, through a print ad, to express what makes this product unique, and how it will benefit women.
Create an original print ad that shows how Downy’s unique odor neutralization help women make a good impression!
Express the brand’s unique Mal Odor Neutralization (a technology that neutralizes both external and internal malodor) clearly through your visual so that it does not require explanation. Upon seeing your picture, your audience should be able to instantly get what it is and why it is great.
Your idea has to show the unique technology of Downy. It has to represent something new. We want women to understand that Downy really neutralizes a bad odor, while others just mask it.
Your print ad has to be focused on “her” - how Downy provides confidence by protecting her from Mal Odors through the clothes; how she could make a good impression. Downy is centered on her as a woman, on pampering herself through sensorial experiences. She is a woman first before being a mom, wife, housewife, etc.
Finally, we’d like to know more about your creative thinking! Explain your entry with a short description that answers the two following questions:
- how does your entry illustrate Downy’s main benefit (Mal Odor Neutralization + uniqueness)?
- how does your entry appeal to women?
Die Beispiele sind nur dazu da, dir eine konkretere Vorstellung von unseren Erwartungen zu geben. Bitte verwende sie nicht in für den von dir eingereichten Beitrag, da er sonst abgelehnt wird.
Your idea has to express two things:
- The main characteristics of the product Mal Odor Neutralization (a technology that neutralizes both external and internal malodor) and a unique technology (Downy really neutralizes a bad odor, while others just mask it).
- How the main protagonist (a women) of your print ad will feel more confident and will make good impression to others.
- #1 Preis 2.500 €
- #2 Preis 1.500 €
- #3 Preis 500 €
Format: illustration + description (2 pages).
The most inspiring visual that clearly communicates Mal Odor Neutralization and a unique technology.
Leitlinien für diesen Wettbewerb
- Express clearly the brand’s characteristics: Mal Odor Neutralization (a technology that neutralizes both external and internal malodor) and a unique technology (Downy really neutralizes a bad odor, while others just mask it).
- Your print ad has to be focused on “her” - how Downy provides confidence by protecting her from Mal Odors through the clothes.
- You should not upload a poster you created from previous Downy Contest – it will be automatically rejected.
- Entries in English, Spanish or Portuguese
- You can find the logo and packshot here.
eYeka Standard Leitlinien
- Zeige keine persönlichen Details in dem Beitrag (Name, Kontaktnummer, E-Mail Adresse, etc.)
- Behalte eine high-quality Version Deiner Kreation, die genutzt werden kann wenn Du als Gewinner ausgewählt wirst.
- Dein Medium muss Deine eigene Arbeit sein um zum Wettbewerb zugelassen zu werden.
- Die schriftliche Erlaubnis aller Urheber und Darsteller, die zum Medium beigetragen haben, muss vorliegen.
- Gib bei der Verwendung von Fremdmaterial (Musik, Fotos, Designs usw.) in der Beschreibung des Mediums bitte an, ob die verwendete Musik und/oder das Bild/die Bilder von Dir stammen, und stelle andernfalls Links zur Lizenz bereit, die Dich berechtigt, diese Elemente zu nutzen.
- eYeka wird Dich auffordern, schriftliche Belege oder Kopien aller schriftlicher Dokumente vorzulegen, die solche Genehmigungen belegen, welche es eYeka und seinen Klienten ermöglichen, das Medium gemäß den Bedingungen der Wettbewerbsregeln zu nutzen.
- Jegliches Medium, welches diese Regeln verletzt, wird nicht im Wettbewerb berücksichtigt.